10:00am - 10:30pm
View Opening Times
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale:
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests fo the Management.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a materially altered or cancelled performance/event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold without express written permission from the Promoter of the event.
- Any complaints about a ticket holder’s ability to view the event should be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the Management.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue, unless caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the Venue Management.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the venue.
- WARNING: Some concerts and events may contain high sound/visual levels/effects.